Slingo Rainbow Riches is a Slingo game which comes from the Gaming Realms stable. Slingo is one of the newest types of casino games that players can encounter when perusing the casino lobbies of various online casinos.
Gaming Realms, the developer of Slingo Rainbow Riches is the company which first devised the idea of creating Slingo games and ever since it released the first Slingo game, (+)
For players who at this juncture may not know much about Slingo games, Slingo games are basically a mixture of two casino games i.e. slots and bingo. Slingo games combine the deliberate and slow pace of bingo games with the fast-paced spinning action of slots. The end result is a game which is highly entertaining, fun and for the punters, highly lucrative.
When it comes to Slingo games, there are literally no other games that are as popular as Slingo Rainbow Riches. The popularity of Slingo Rainbow Riches stems from the fact that it’s a game which comes with exquisite graphics, exhilarating gameplay and succulent payouts! With such incredible features, many players opt to play Slingo Rainbow Riches when looking to try out Slingo games for the very first time.
It is against this background that we have decided to pen this article which will share incredible insights with all players regarding issues of how to play the game, playing tips to consider, winning strategies to keep in mind as well as the basic rules to abide by when playing this game.
Best sites with Slingo Rainbow Riches slots.
Play with £40
Play with £40
How is the Slingo Rainbow Riches different in appearance?
The background of this casino game depicts a hilly landscape covered with lush lawn. In a distance, players can see two huge mountains and an overhanging rainbow. The reel set of Slingo Rainbow Riches comes in a 5×6 design meaning that it has five columns and three rows.
As this game is a mixture of bingo and slot games, players will find bingo numbers inside the reel set instead of conventional slot symbols. On the left side of the reel set is a detailed paytable while on the right side of the reel set is where players will find all the control and navigation buttons.
Slingo Rainbow Riches
Slingo Rainbow Riches Features
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 5x5 bingo payout
- Coins: 50p - £200 /spin
- Variance: Medium/High
- Wilds: Joker Wilds
- Scatters: Super Jokers award instant cash prizes.
- Features: 6x Bonus Games
- RTP: 95%
Slingo Rainbow Riches Basics
- Game Type : Scatter Pays
- Software : Barcrest, Slingo
How to play Slingo Rainbow Riches game?
Promising so much, it’s a must that all players give Slingo Rainbow Riches a try. The beauty of Slingo Rainbow Riches is that it can be played in any one of two distinct modes. These two modes cater to different types of players as we shall see below.
Rainbow Riches Free Play Mode
Players looking to play Slingo Rainbow Riches ought to know that the game can be played in the free play mode. As is revealed by the name of this mode, when playing in the free play mode, players play for free i.e. they do not have to use any of their funds in wagering.
Primarily, the free play mode was created to cater to the needs of two types of players. First, this mode caters to the needs of players who are after just fun and entertainment i.e. players who do not want to play games for profits. Secondly, this mode also caters to the needs of players who prefer to play the game for free at first before they start wagering with real money.
Playing the game for free at first enables these players to learn more about the game in terms of the game rules and gameplay before they start risking their hard earned cash. Playing in the free play mode, players do have access to all the features that players wagering with real money have. However, the major difference between these two modes is that when playing in the free play mode, all winnings that are awarded to the player are virtual wins which are not withdrawable.
Rainbow Riches Real Money Mode
Apart from the free play mode, players can also opt to play Slingo Rainbow Riches in the real money mode. In the real money mode, it’s a prerequisite for players to use their own funds in wagering.
What this means is that depending on the online casino the player is accessing the game from, he will have to load his casino account first with real money and thereafter proceed to wager on the game using real cash. The real money mode is great for players who prefer playing casino games for profits as players stand a chance to win real money when playing in this mode.
Minimum and Maximum Bets
Slingo Rainbow Riches is a game which suits all types of players from the low rollers to the high rollers. The reason why we say this is due to the fact that the game supports a wide variety of stakes.
Players looking to play Slingo Rainbow Riches can start their gaming adventure when they stake a minimum of 10 pounds or a maximum of 200 pounds. In between the minimum and maximum stakes, there are also other middle stakes. This, therefore, means that the game is also open for mid-range players.
Key Buttons On The Control Panel
Slingo Rainbow Riches does come with a Control Panel. When players visit the Control Panel, they are presented with various buttons all of which gives the player the opportunity to change and alter the game settings according to the player’s preference.
However, when the player visits the Control Panel, he will have the opportunity to change the manual way into the automatic way. When the player opts for the automatic way, the numbers are spun at a much faster speed. Apart from changing the way in which the numbers are spun, the player can also visit the Control Panel and change settings such as the Full-Screen Feature.
This means that the player has the opportunity to choose whether he wants to play the game on a full screen or not. Additionally, the player when visiting the Control Panel does possess the power to turn On or Off the background sounds. By default, the background sounds are turned on but if the player prefers to play the game with no sound, then he can simply switch off the background sounds.
What features are found in Slingo Rainbow Riches slot?
Mixing elements of bingo and slot games, players ought to know that when it comes to game symbols, this casino game incorporates symbols that are found both in bingo games and in slot games.
There are two types of wilds that players will come across when playing Slingo Rainbow Riches. The two wilds are Jokers and Super Jokers. The Joker wilds whenever they land on the reel set (+)
Slingo Rainbow Riches also has two scatters namely the Devils and the Free Spin symbols. The Devils whenever they appear on the reel set block other non-numerical symbols from popping up. The Free Spin symbols when they land on the reels add an extra spin. Other non-numerical symbols that may pop up during the game do not contribute in any way to win lines but are key in triggering the game’s bonus rounds. These include a well, Leprechaun, toadstool, pig face and the pot of gold.
As for the bingo games, the symbols borrowed from the bingo games are numbers. The symbols borrowed from bingo games i.e. numbers are found in abundance when playing Slingo Rainbow Riches.
From the online slots games, the symbols borrowed from slot games are the special symbols i.e. the wilds and scatters. Due to the fact that only wilds and scatters are borrowed from slot games, it, therefore, means that slot symbols are found in limited quantities when playing Slingo Rainbow Riches.
- Feature Drop: The Feature Drop Feature can be activated manually by the player but only after 10 or more spins. When activated, the player is asked to buy his way into any of the game’s other bonus features.
- Wishing Well Bonus: The Wishing Well Bonus is triggered when the player lands a well symbol on the reel set. Alternatively, this is triggered when the player lands 5 win lines.
- When triggered, three wells are presented on the screen and the player is asked to pick anyone in order to reveal a hidden prize. The hidden prize normally comes in the form of a cash prize which comes attached with a win multiplier.
- Cash Crop Bonus: The Cash Crop Bonus is triggered when the player lands the Leprechaun icon on the reel set. Alternatively, this is triggered when the player lands 6 win lines.
- When triggered, 50 coins are spun and as they spin, they reveal win multipliers. After all coins have been spun, the player is randomly awarded the win multipliers revealed by some of the coins.
- Magic Toadstool Bonus: The Magic Toadstool Bonus is triggered when the player lands the toadstool icon on the reel set. Alternatively, this is triggered when the player lands 7 win lines.
- When triggered, the player is asked to pick three toadstool icons with identical values. Once the player manages to do that, he, in turn, wins that particular win multiplier.
- Magic Toadstool Red Bonus: The Magic Toadstool Red Bonus is triggered when the player lands the toadstool on a red background. Alternatively, this is triggered when the player lands 8 win lines.
- When triggered, the player is asked to pick four toadstool icons with identical values. Once the player manages to do that, he, in turn, wins that particular win multiplier.
- Road to Riches Bonus: The Road to Riches Bonus is triggered when the player lands the pig face icon. Alternatively, this is triggered when the player lands 9 win lines.
- When triggered, the player is asked to walk on a trail full of different win multipliers. As the player walks the trail, the COLLECT signpost may pop up and when it does, the player wins the win multiplier that he is currently stepping on.
- Road to Riches Red Bonus: The Road to Riches Red Bonus is triggered when the player lands the pig face on a red background. Alternatively, this is triggered when the player lands 10 win lines.
- When triggered, the player is first asked to spin a large wheel and thereafter walk along a trail full of win multipliers. The bonus round ends when the COLLECT signpost pops up at which point the player wins the win multiplier that he is currently steeping on.
- Pots of Gold Bonus: The Pots of Gold Bonus is triggered when the player lands the pot full of gold coins. Alternatively, this is triggered when the player lands a full house. When triggered, 12 pots will rotate and the player wins the prize inside the pot that lands above the arrow after the pots stop spinning.
Slingo Rainbow Riches Game Payouts
Payouts when playing Slingo Rainbow Riches are determined by the numbers that come together to form a win line.
Playing Slingo Rainbow Riches with No Deposit Required
Slingo Rainbow Riches is a game that players can play in one of two modes. However, though this is the case, players ought to know that it’s possible to play in one mode while reaping the benefits of the other mode. What we simply mean here is that it’s possible for players to play in the free play mode but in the end win real money instead of virtual money!
Yes, you heard that right, even when playing in the free play mode, players can win real cash. By now, many are wondering how? Well, in order to do that, players need to take advantage of the weekly #FreeSlotsGiveaway promotion offered at Freeslotsuk.co.uk which gives players the chance to win £25 cash which they can thereafter use to wager at any online casino that offers the Slingo Rainbow Riches game.
Platforms to Access the Slingo Rainbow Riches
Players looking to play Slingo Rainbow Riches ought to know that they can access and play the game on the desktop or on mobile devices as this casino game is optimized for mobile play.
Slingo Rainbow Riches RTP %
The RTP of Slingo Rainbow Riches stands at 95%.
Slingo Rainbow Riches is a pretty interesting casino game to play which comes with numerous bonus features.
The casino game offers something different from traditional casino games. Offering a unique taste, players simply have to head straight to the online casinos stated above so that they can give Slingo Rainbow Riches a try.